CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT A TECHNICAL SUPPORT TICKET
Use the same support link for shipping issues, etc.
Floppy to USB Support Page
The Floppy to USB device is a device used to eliminate floppy disk and floppy drives. The Floppy to USB device will replace your current floppy drive with a USB ready that emulates a Floppy Disk Drive.
Use this Support Page to help guide you with any technical support issues you might have.
- Introduction, Installation, and Troubleshooting Guide
- Machine does not read USB Sticks
- Red light is always on
- What do the lights do when turning on the machine with NO usb stick
- What do the lights do when you insert a USB stick
- What do the lights do when you ask the control unit to read the floppy / USB
- Has the USB drive worked before
- Is your USB drive configured properly for your equipment
- Troubleshooting Questionnaire PDF
- Troubleshooting Questionnaire
- Floppy to USB Compatibility Chart. Our essential USB drive code chart for ordering.
- USB Floppy – 99 Floppy Drive Version (NEW)
- USB Floppy – Pictures of USB Drive Pin Differences (26 pin, 34 pin, FPC/FFC, NEC)
- PDF – How to Install a USB Floppy Drive
- PDF – How to Format your USB Stick with Windows Explorer
- PDF – How to Change Dipswitches on the USB Floppy Drive
- PDF – What the Lights Mean on the USB Floppy (to Help Diagnosis)
- USB Floppy – Technical Document / White Paper (VERY LONG)
- USB Floppy – Network Model Information and Accessories
- USB Floppy – Sodick Version of USB Floppy for Japanese drives (NEC, Epson, Teac)
- USB Floppy – Desciption of Common Dipswitch Settings
- USB Floppy – Common USB Drive models
- USB Floppy – Howto / F.A.Q.
- USB Floppy – Common Jumper Settings of Teac and Other Floppy Drives
- USB Floppy Drive Introduction