1. The BEAT 100 can only run one stitch at a time from the reader.
2. If you just turned on the machine, it will ask PARAMETERS EXCHANGE?.
3. Press N and ENTER.
4. If you are not at the STYLE menu, then press CTL+G to get to the STYLE menu.
5. At the 1. STYLE menu, press 8 and ENTER.
6. At the 2. TAPE FORMAT menu, press 1 and ENTER.
7. At the 6. MIRROR IMAGE menu, press 0 and ENTER.
8. It will say INPUT OK? Press Y and ENTER.
9. It will say TAPE READER DRIVE.
10. Press the START button to start sewing one stitch at a time from the reader.
You don't have a Tape Reader? Purchase a newUSB Readerfor your Barudan BEAT machine! Look at the front page of PLR Electronics!
SPK ERROR: Make sure the tape or USB reader is ready for download before starting the load process.